A Dedikation to Viktor Krum

He's more than an athlete...he's an artist! Here's to Bolivian bon bon Viktor Krum, the world's greatest seeker. Sure, he has, what, one line in the movie, but it's the freakin' best one there! Viktor, I love you. Viktor, I do. When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu!

Yeah, clearly I have watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire waaaaay too much. 

Disclaimer: I don't really like him, as in all those people with sappy things in their minds would think, but I think he's pretty awesome.

Hell yes, I do. Viktor Krum FTW!


Yuu hav no biznes hir. Dis tent is for champyons. And frendz.


Hey. Dude's gotta have some fur.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
The chaos isn't there for nothing! I'm Erika, the girl behind all the...disaster. You can definitely expect me to turn an ordinary, boring, same old situation into one big hell of a hot mess. Opinionated, a war freak and can totally pwn you in Dance Dance Revolution, I'm also pretty competitive so I always do my best in everything that I do. Keep reading my blog to see my view of things and how I dish out the awful truth on any topic.

Followers