And to Think He Just Started With A Tea Making Video

If you ask any successful and famous YouTuber how they managed to spark their popularity, they would probably tell you that it all began from this insane video of them doing the most spectacular tricks.


But that's if you ask anyone. If you ask Charlie McDonnell, he'll tell you that it all started with a tea making video.

Charlie, or charlieissocoollike in the Internet, was just seventeen when he uploaded his "How to Be English" video. Sure, it was random and he wasn't thinking about it much when he posted it probably, but that piece of randomness and boredom started his YouTube career, raised his popularity and subscribers, and even got him spots on TV.


Obviously, his videos don't stop there. The YouTube vlogger, who currently has 722,247 subscribers, has made about a hundred videos already, each receiving about 200,000 views or so. I don't blame the public at all for watching his work as they're really entertaining.

I swear, this boy will go through great lengths to please his audience, doing things from dying his hair red, to painting his body purple, to even drinking a bottle of ketchup. In one occasion, he even did a bungee jump.

At the moment, Charlie is now 20 and living in London (yes, he's from the UK) but he still makes videos and songs as he is an aspiring musician as well. 

If ever you're bored or just really need to see someone do stupid things because you want to feel a little better about yourself, then head on over to charlieissocoollike's channel and let the fun begin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
The chaos isn't there for nothing! I'm Erika, the girl behind all the...disaster. You can definitely expect me to turn an ordinary, boring, same old situation into one big hell of a hot mess. Opinionated, a war freak and can totally pwn you in Dance Dance Revolution, I'm also pretty competitive so I always do my best in everything that I do. Keep reading my blog to see my view of things and how I dish out the awful truth on any topic.

Followers