MCR Comeback: The Killjoys Make Some Noise

After a couple of months of going on a hiatus, My Chemical Romance is back and better than ever.

According to front man Gerard Way, the new MCR has a new sound reminiscing back to the old garage-playing days. For sure, I can tell. While previous albums like Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love focus more on sadness since both albums are dedicated to Way's deceased grandmother, the new album has a new vibe to it that reminds me of good ol' classic rock and roll.



Before going any further, I would like to clarify hopefully once and for all that My Chemical Romance is not, repeat NOT, an emo band. Sure, their lyrics are deep and they dress in black, but that does NOT make them emo. Seriously, people. Get your definitions straight.


Danger Days: True Lives of the Infamous Killjoys is the new album's name and features catchy songs that you will never get off of your head for days on end (Trust me. The songs kept playing in an endless loop during today's history quiz).

The whole 'storyline' of the album features five wanted men known as the Killjoys (MCR) who are Better Living Industry's biggest enemy. In the Na Na Na music video, you'll see the Killjoys, together with a mystery kid, defeating BLInd's zombie-vampires with wicked guns and ammunition. At the end of the video, however, the kid gets captured and is taken into BLInd's custody.

The story continues in the music video for the song Sing where the Killjoys try to break into BLInd to get the kid back. 


Since only a couple of the tracks are really currently released to the general public, you can bet that the MCRmy, myself included, cannot wait till November 22 when the album comes out.

Till that date arrives, we My Chemical Romance fans are waiting impatiently for the entire enchilada to finally rest in our stereos. And in the meantime, listening over and over again to Na Na Na and Sing.

The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud. Killjoys, make some noise!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
The chaos isn't there for nothing! I'm Erika, the girl behind all the...disaster. You can definitely expect me to turn an ordinary, boring, same old situation into one big hell of a hot mess. Opinionated, a war freak and can totally pwn you in Dance Dance Revolution, I'm also pretty competitive so I always do my best in everything that I do. Keep reading my blog to see my view of things and how I dish out the awful truth on any topic.

Followers